October 13, 2009

Early Octobians

What is an Octobian? I'm not really sure, perhaps I've invented a word! I am saying an Octobian is someone born in October. So here are our newest Octobians, unfortunately there aren't many girls!

Eve Willow - Willow is starting to become a favourite of mine
Madeline Jessica
Rhylee Paige - 'no, I'm Riley with an H' horrible spelling!
Tiana Layla
Charley May - what is with the spelling!
Maddie Grace
Maddison Kathleen
Ava Soh Hee
Ruby Sienna - Red and Brown, nice.

Steven William
Fynn Anthony Jack
Zac Charles
Jesse Albert
Hugo Peter Patrick
Mitchell Anthony
Nate Levi
Oliver Lawrence
Jai Michael
Zachary Michael
Denham John David - not sure on Denham, sounds like denim, worked with sib set though!
Saxon Kayne - ughhh
Jaxson Nickolas - horrible spelling!

2 comments:

  1. The boys names here are a lot nicer than the girls selections. I like Oliver and Hugo. why do people insist on cre8ive spellings? it doesn't make unique names, it makes horrible names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. so I googled 'OCTOBIAN' because when I was like 8,9 me and my cousins would call ourselfs that cus we were born in October.

    ReplyDelete