October 7, 2009

Around The World Whip Around

An international whip around the world (English speaking countries only) to see what people have been naming their bundles of joy!

USA - Various states (Thanks L). There are some horrible names in here and I feel badly for those kids. Story Elizabeth is interesting, I wonder if she'll be able to pull it off. My favourite is Nina Adeline for girls and I'm going safe for boys with Andrew Michael. Hendix Cashmere would have to be the worst boys name IMO

Isabella Marie
Jordin Nicole
Kenley Elisabeth
Joanna Jane
Story Elizabeth
Freya Ravanna
Vivienne Delane
Olivia Rose
Lily Cheyanne
Kayla Lee
Adison Avery Elizabeth
Zoey Layne
Logyn Elizabeth
Ava Denise
Nina Adeline
Kamryn Zahara
McKynlee Rose - No, I didn't make that spelling up.

John Wesley Jacoby
Alexander Matthew
Kahne Phoenix
Morrison Levi
Hendrix Cashmere
Kynan Reshad
Joseph Edward
Tyler Brady
Dominic Scott
Liam Richard
Andrew Michael
Jaiden Louis
Riley Kennedy
Jackson Jonas - I guess they couldn't decide which musical family to name after!

United Kingdom - I can say that the only name from the UK recently that I raised my eyebrows about was Rufus. It's different, not sure if I'd want my kid to be called Rufie, but I guess if your in to that...

Beatrice May
Freya Virginia
Phoebe Anne
Tabitha Rose
Laura Isobel and Rosie Eliza
Eleanor May
Flora Beatrice
Sophie Barbara Ysenda
Emily Freda Joy
Louisa Mary Heather
Abigail Mary
Eloise Jane
Matilda Grace
Poppy Georgia Elizabeth - 3 of my favourites but I don't know how well they work here esp as the surname is hyphenated. 5 names is a lot!

Oliver Stanley Rupert
Edward Walter
John Charles Timothy
Rufus Hector
Theo Henry
Leo James
Zander David
Tom William
George Huge
Samuel Ralph
William Atticus
Laurence Richard St. George

That's it for the whip around but can we expect to see these names making an influence on Australian births? From the America's, God I hope not, from the UK, yes please.

Also a special announcement for a friend who recently gave birth to a little boy named Kai and another who had a son named Tai. Don't worry they don't know each other. Congratulations to you both and all my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment