February 22, 2010

Welcome Februarians!

Being that I am a Februarian, yes I just invented that word, I thought it only fitting that I welcome in some new Februarians. And yes, I am completely biased when I say that February is the best month to be born in! Congratulations also to some friends who welcomed their son Hamish into the world, not only in the best month, but on the best day of the best month!

We've gone from multiple name combinations with 2 or even 3 middle names to many children only having only 1 given name. If it wasn't against the law I'm certain that people would try to name their child something like $, or ! There are some horrible trendy wendy names out there this month! Note to parents: a Y does not automatically create an I sound!

Australian February births:

Girls
Alexandra Olive
Ruby Marion Kathleen
Ella Violet
Kayla Rose
Zara
Ebony Lee
Emma Charlotte
Maddison Rose
Indigo Jean
Lily Mae
Milla Jade
Isla Grace
Emily Hope
Ruby Margarete
Ella Grace - the most popular combo of the last 18 months!
Eleanor Anne Robina
Monique Dior - seriously? Just buy a handbag.
Hayley Christina Marie
Celena Chloe - gorgeous!
Charley Reyne - trendy alert!

Boys
Liam Joshua
Orlando
Heath Aiden
Dylan Elliot
Braeden
Seth Gary
Tyler James
Bronte Edward
Henry Lewis
Darcy Max
Eddy David
Aidan Frank
Jack Gordon
Eli Thomas
Lyam - lie am? I'm a lie? I'm sensing you thought Liam was too common? Here's a thought, pick a different name instead of condemning your child for life with your illiteracy.

Thought for the month: Just because it says it on the internet it doesn't mean it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment